Returns and Refund Policy
30 Days No-Risk Guarantee. Is that true!?
- That’s right! All purchases are covered for 30 Days from the day of order delivery(from the day of delivery to your doorstep).
We have a no-nonsense policy when it comes to our customers’ satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied with your products, we will issue a full refund, no nonsense questions asked!
Help! My Item is Damaged/Defective. What do I do?
- If the item you received is damaged/defective, depending upon the case, we will issue a FULL refund or FREE replacement. After you return the item to us!
How long does my Refund take?
We usually complete refunds within 24 – 48 Hours on our end! After that, it may take 2-3 business days for Your Bank to process the refund. Do not worry, Mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any issues!
- Damaged items are only eligible to be returned within 15 DAYS of receiving the item.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed from our payment processor within 2 – 3 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Contact your bank if there is a delay. Often there is some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- To return your product, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your return details and we will provide you with the return details and address.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.